NEW ERA FOR TURKEY-USA-EU PERSPECTIVE:
Transatlantic Trade & Investment Partnership (TTIP)
Opportunities & Risks Conference
Sep 18-19, 2014
ESBAŞ Technology Center, Aegean Free Zone, Gaziemir-Izmir, Turkey
It is our pleasure to invite you to the challenging “New Era” conference that ESBAS will be hosting Sep 18-19, 2014 at the ESBAŞ Technology Center in the Aegean Free Zone, Gaziemir, Izmir. It is formerly called:
“NEW ERA FOR TURKEY-USA-EU PERSPECTIVE:
Transatlantic Trade & Investment Partnership (TTIP), Opportunities & Risks”
The United States and European Union began negotiating for the formation of a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) to create the world’s largest integrated market. A USA-Turkey high – level committee has been formed to explore the possibility of a bilateral free trade agreement as part of examining the effect of TTIP negotiations on Turkey. Turkey naturally worries that it could be adversely affected by the TTIP because of being part of a customs union with the EU and therefore be impacted by the external tariff level that the EU negotiates with USA.
USA-Turkey relations are very strong and promising in the defense sector but need to be upgraded in other economic sectors involving bilateral trade and investment by available innovative models.
This challenging and strategic İzmir summit aims to share the power of the existing and future USA-Turkey free sector potential.
Participants include USA companies in Turkey, Government authorities, Think Tank Groups, NGOs, American-Turkish Associations, universities, companies doing business with USA in all sectors.
We sincerely believe that your presence at our conference would help ensure the success of
this most challenging event.
* Life Sciences
* Energy, etc…
* Models and Projects to increase USA-Turkey bilateral trade and investments
* Success stories and highlights of bilateral sectorial investments, obstacles experienced
* Vision of reaching to Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between USA-Turkey as a follow up to Framework for Strategic Economic and Commercial Cooperation (FSECC) USA-Turkey Ideal Partnership Model to Upgrade Bilateral Sustainability
* Possible impact of TTIP on Turkish Economy specifically to sectors
* USA-Turkey public-private sector cooperation
* EU-Turkey strategy during TTIP process
* The Global Changes in Trade And Investment Scene-New Business Concepts
* Free Trade Agreements Recovering World Economy - TTIP - JETA - CETA and more
* Technical and Non-Technical Barriers - Solutions, Transparency, Database, ...
SOME OF THE INVITED SPEAKERS
* Republic of Turkey, Ministry of Economy
* U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey
* Mr. Mustafa Toprak (Governor of Izmir)
* Mr. M. Rifat Hisarcıklıoğlu (The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey-TOBB, President)
* Mr. Bilal Aktaş (Undersecretariat for Defence Industries-SSM, Department Head of Industrialization)*
* Mr. Mehmet Büyükekşi (Turkish Exporters Assembly-TIM, Chairman)
* Mr. Ekrem Demirtaş (Izmir Chamber of Commerce, President)
* Mr. Ender Yorgancılar (Aegean Chamber of Industry, President)
* Prof. Dr. Kemal Kirişçi (Brookings)*
* Dr. Bahadır Kaleağası (Turkish Industry & Business Association-TUSIAD, International Coordinator)*
* Mr. Şerif Egeli (Foreign Economic Relations Board-DEİK, Turkish-USA Business Council, Deputy Chairman of Turkish Chapter)
* Mrs. Serra Akçaoğlu (ABFT, Chair of the Board & Citibank Turkey, General Manager)
* Mr. Steve O'bryan (Lockheed Martin Aeronautics, VP – General Manager of F-35 program)*
* Mr. Muharrem Dörtkaşlı (TAI/TUSAŞ, CEO)*
* Mr. Osman Okyay (Technical Division Kale Group of Companies, President & Head of Second Period Turkey Business High Level Committee for USA Turkish Joint Economic Cooperation)*
* Mr. Bernie Dunn (Boeing Turkey/N. Africa, President)
* Mr. Chris Flynn (Pratt & Whitney, VP of Military Engines)
* Mrs. Canan Özsoy (GE Turkey, CEO)*
* Mrs. Ayşegül İldeniz (Intel, Vice President of the New Devices Group and General Manager of Strategy and Business Development)
* Mr. Tamer Özmen (Microsoft Turkey, General Manager)
* Mr. Uğur Dalbeler (Çolakoglu Metalurji, CEO)
* Mr. Hasan Uğur Ulusoy (Nobel Pharma, CEO)
For more information: http://www.ttipizmir.com
Bu sitede çerezler kullanır. Siteyi kullanmaya devam ederseniz, çerez kullanımını kabul etmiş olursunuz. Daha fazla bilgi için tıklayınız.