Aegean Free Zone companies that are expected to obtain licenses and begin operations or continue business during the first quarter of 2014 include:
1) Sigma Türkmen Const. and Const. Supplies Ltd. Co. (Construction supplies/trading)
2) Izrak Automotive Ind. and Trade Ltd. Co. (Automotive/trading)
3) Liva Pak Packaging Ind. and Trade Ltd. Co. (Packaging materials/manufacturing)
4) Egemak Automotive Ind. and Trade Ltd. Co. (Umbrella production/manufacturing)
5) CMS RIM IND. CO. has obtained a second license (Trading) Companies renewing licenses
Vardarcı Mak. Ind. and Trade Ltd. Co. renewed their trading license and extended their license duration for 30 years.
Companies leasing new spaces:
PFW Aerospace company has leased the D type manufacturing building of 5,380 m² recently cleared out by Fokker Elmo and Kale Pratt companies, reaching a total closed space of 14,264 m².
Elektrasan Electrical and Electronic Ind. and Trade Ltd. Co. obtained their manufacturing license on December 5, 2013 and started to manufacture led lights for the electrical and electronic industry with 20 employees at Warehouse-10/B module.
As of the end of March, the Aegean Free Zone has 198 active companies with an employment of 20,400 people. Total trade volume generated by the Aegean Free Zone in the first quarter of 2014 is $ 1,023,878,523. (This figure is provided by the Turkish Ministry of Economy.)
Bu sitede çerezler kullanır. Siteyi kullanmaya devam ederseniz, çerez kullanımını kabul etmiş olursunuz. Daha fazla bilgi için tıklayınız.